Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural born sellers

Options
  • 03-10-2008 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

anyone else see this. i think it was great. Thea needs to be given a mirror though. i thinks she is actually that convinced she's gorgeous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

She was bouncy, wasn't she? :)

Its the apprentice for narcissists.... very good! Started last night on ITV - definitely one to watch...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭robo

I caught it by accident...didn't know about it before I was channel hopping.
    Looks good, is a type of Apprentice like programme but I like the way that it is all about sales and it is not just based on one day, but over 3 days work which is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

It is a million times better than the Apprentice and your man James Caulfield is a million times better than Alan Sugar or Bill Cullen or JACKIE LAVIN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭bettedavis

Oh my god did anyone see it last night. That thea woman is either a plant for dramatic purposes or she is actually unstable. She's an embarassment to women everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

bettedavis wrote: »
    Oh my god did anyone see it last night. That thea woman is either a plant for dramatic purposes or she is actually unstable. She's an embarassment to women everywhere.

Saw the first one thought it was good, meaning to watch it but im not much good at following series's

I thought she was a plant in the first one tbh, pointing the twins at everything that moved:eek:

What I liked about the first one was how bad the Estate agent was.
    Most estate agents are shy kids with keys and cheap shoes who couldnt sell a deep fried mars bar to a scotsman :D

Is it still on? must catch it again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Hey - it's dissappeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭bettedavis

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Hey - it's dissappeared.

No, for some reason, utv have now given it a monday night slot, about 11 pm.
    Must have been down in the ratings.

Advertisement