Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivia - please help!!

Options
  • 03-10-2008 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Anyone know the answers to these questions?? Any help much appreciated :D

Name the man who won Sam Maguire representing his county and then went on the represent Ireland in international football

Name the man who won Sam Maguire representing his county and then went on the represent Ireland in international Rugby

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭hawker

jmcwobbles wrote: »
    Anyone know the answers to these questions?? Any help much appreciated :D

Name the man who won Sam Maguire representing his county and then went on the represent Ireland in international football

Name the man who won Sam Maguire representing his county and then went on the represent Ireland in international Rugby

First one Kevin Moran

Second one could be Mick Galwey

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Mick Galwey id correct for number 2

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

mick galway played minor for kerry so doubt its him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

mick galway played minor for kerry so doubt its him
    I would have thought the same but apparently it is him :eek: (Wikipedia says anyway :))

And yeah, Kevin Moran for the first

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Thanks all, they're doing a fun day/jersey day thingy in work and that was one of the quiz questions - yeah I think the answer is Mick Galway for the second, I'll let ye know if the quiz masters come up with a different answer! Keep your fingers crossed now I wanna win!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭hawker

jmcwobbles wrote: »
    Thanks all, they're doing a fun day/jersey day thingy in work and that was one of the quiz questions - yeah I think the answer is Mick Galway for the second, I'll let ye know if the quiz masters come up with a different answer! Keep your fingers crossed now I wanna win!

Do we get a percentage of the winnings? We'll hunt you down for it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved to Sports Trivia from GAA.

/just noticed it has already been answered. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Oops didn't see Sports Trivia forum in my rush sorryyyy :o

Well the answers above were right but DANG I didn't get in quick enough booooo... ah well now I'll know next time I see that question! Thanks all! :D

Advertisement