Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallmark cutting bits?

Options
  • 02-10-2008 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Hallmark seems to make the occasional very clumsy cut to some episodes. Has anyone else noticed?

Is it just due to scheduling requirements? Or am I completely imagining it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

got examples?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

i've never noticed this when watching but maybe i just never notice

again.....got any examples?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I've noticed it the odd time and it's not really due to anything gratuitous or US ad breaks so I don't know why they do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    got examples?

I usually delete episodes as soon as I've watched them but just found one. Not the most obvious example but best I can find for now.

"No Reason", the one where House gets shot. About 7 minutes in. Chase is doing a biopsy on the patient with the swollen tongue. Foreman says "Get the needle out of there". Scene fades out. Fades into next scene. Cameron says "House" to wake him up.

Scene changes never fade out & in like that in House.

Advertisement