Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlton Cold 24 bottles for €15

Options
  • 02-10-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

As the title says, Booze 2 Go on Dorset St. are selling 24 bottles of Carlton Cold for €15.

Lovely beer and a spectacular offer. Bottles are 375ml instead of the usual 330ml.

5008.jpg

The thanks button is in the bottom right corner of the post. :pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

bigkev49 wrote: »
    As the title says, Booze 2 Go on Dorset St. are selling 24 bottles of Carlton Cold for €15.

Lovely beer and a spectacular offer. Bottles are 375ml instead of the usual 330ml.

5008.jpg

The thanks button is in the bottom right corner of the post. :pac::pac:

one of the best beers around, pity not many places stock it though, buy it b4 its gone if i was u

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

never had this so I might get some. Whereabouts on dorset st is it? Any parking nearby?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Thunderlips

have to say, drank Carlton Draught in oz, so would love some Carlton, does anybody know if this would be similar to Carlton draught, as they use to sell that in bottles!!! :)

oh yeh this is my first post, how desperate of me, as it regards alcohol, i seriosly think there is something up with this country and drink!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

daftdave wrote: »
    one of the best beers around, pity not many places stock it though, buy it b4 its gone if i was u

Theres about 54 bottles of it in my room :D

The offie is near enough to Joxer Dalys I think, just before Mountjoy Sq. There is a little alley up there that you can park on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Theres about 54 bottles of it in my room :D

The offie is near enough to Joxer Dalys I think, just before Mountjoy Sq. There is a little alley up there that you can park on.

thanks man, will get a couple of crates on the way home tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wailers_irl

Thanks mate!!
    Picked up 3 crates in Booze2Go on Fenian St. so it looks like they are available in all outlets. They are priced at E23 on their flyers but E15 in-store. They have a best before of 18/11 but mine will be well gone by then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

have to say, drank Carlton Draught in oz, so would love some Carlton, does anybody know if this would be similar to Carlton draught, as they use to sell that in bottles!!! :)

oh yeh this is my first post, how desperate of me, as it regards alcohol, i seriosly think there is something up with this country and drink!!!:)

It's far nicer than Carlton Draught imo. Has a lot more crispier taste and is very refreshing.

Superb offer btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 vaughny

cheers man, picked up 2 crates today savage bargain........loved the stuff when i lived in oz actually having one right now.......:p

Glad to be of help in getting boardsies inebriated.

Gonna pick up another case or two on Monday, maybe have a Super Thursday™.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

Nice stuff alright...

Was drinking it in Rios on Leeson St. last night for €3 a bottle. Absolute bargain for a Saturday night out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,562 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cheers man
    This is without a doubt my favourite beer

:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Good price at 62cent a bottle. Its always been €1 a bottle in my local offy. I find it best out of the freezer rather than the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

When is this offer on till?

Don't know. I got mine last Thursday.

Gonna get more tomorrow. Might bump into a few boardsies, I'll wear matching socks so you can recognise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I had no idea this was sold in Ireland :eek:
    If only it was in cork :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

:eek:

Thanks Scientist! :D:D:D
    It might not be cheap but at least its there :D

To highlight what a good offer this is, I just paid €21 for 6 bottles in O'Donovans (Douglas Village, Cork) :(

Ah well at least I can drown my sorrows in a few minutes :pac:

JohnK wrote: »
    To highlight what a good offer this is, I just paid €21 for 6 bottles in O'Donovans (Douglas Village, Cork) :(

:eek::eek:

This may be the only time I ever say this but I'm glad I'm in Dublin and not Cork at the moment:eek::eek:

Is this still available guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Is this still available guys?
    I just picked up a crate of this at the booze to go on Bolton street (by DIT). The guy said they were going steadily all day. They also had another beer for the same price. Crown lager I think it was called.

I'm picking up another one two this evening hopefully, big evening ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,562 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

JohnK wrote: »

Your joking?!
    The most I've ever seen it go at is 2.75 a bottle...
    Thats madness!

€3.49 each in that O'Donovans :(

Madness indeed.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Well I, like Xavi, used to undulge in the ole Carlton Draught when in Oz and have to say that the ole australian beers aren't really my cup of tea. I have never tried the Carlton cold however. Just wish we could get pure blonde somewhere. Ok It's a low carb beer but damn if it wasnt the most drinkable beer on that whole rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

For anyone looking for their nearest Booze 2 go.

Booze 2 Go

26 Fenian st Dublin 2

(01)6629649
    Booze 2 Go

199 King St Nth Dublin 7

(01)8734451
    Booze 2 Go Ltd, Spirits

41-43 Ushers Quay Dublin 2

(01)6753776
    Booze 2 Go Off Licence

100 Upr Dorset St Dublin 1

(01)8305019

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Had a feeling the shop at parnell st/north king st was a booze to go.One of the best offer I ahve seen.
    bazwaldo wrote: »
    For anyone looking for their nearest Booze 2 go.

Booze 2 Go

26 Fenian st Dublin 2

(01)6629649
    Booze 2 Go

199 King St Nth Dublin 7

(01)8734451
    Booze 2 Go Ltd, Spirits

41-43 Ushers Quay Dublin 2

(01)6753776
    Booze 2 Go Off Licence

100 Upr Dorset St Dublin 1

(01)8305019

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

hynesie08 wrote: »
    I just picked up a crate of this at the booze to go on Bolton street (by DIT). The guy said they were going steadily all day. They also had another beer for the same price. Crown lager I think it was called.

Crown lager is another pretty decent Aussie brew

Thx guys picked up 24 bottles today its not half bad :D although one of them smashed in my boot so booze everywhere :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dr Jan Itor

does anyone know if this offer is still on?

i love this beer haven't had it in around 2 years

Advertisement