Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

reconnecting horn after airbag removed ..how difficult is it?

Options
  • 02-10-2008 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

the airbag in the steering wheel was damaged (wont work) and removed during maintenance ..... cant find a replacement so far.....horn is not working as a result....can I just reconnect the horn .....while I continue to look for suitable replacement airbag ......how difficult would this be.... heard i might have to get a new switch?????
    thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Depends on thew make, its probably designed not to function along with other things if the airbag removed. Ask the main dealer would be your best bet.

Advertisement