Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[HMV] Peep Show Seasons 1-5 for € 34.99!

Options
  • 02-10-2008 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Got this in their current sale (Grafton St, Dublin branch... but prob others?)
    Damn good value if you ask me!!

(it's £34 on play.com) so no exchange rate worries :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Crap... I bought them all separately.

Class show though, "This crack is so moorish!".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I got this for £16.99 from a bargain alert a couple of weeks back.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055377097&highlight=peep+show

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GenghisCon

available at zavvi for e28 (if you ship to a zavvi store). Used be £2 to post and free to a store but apparently shipping to Ireland has just gone up!!! £4 to Ireland and £2 to a store!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

£17.93 (which is €23 at today's rates) on thehut.com with free delivery. Great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,799 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's €30 in-store in Zavvi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GenghisCon

ordered it from zavvi online only to be told it is out of stock and would be sent soon. Rang the limerick branch, also out of stock. Forlorn I cancelled my order only to see the hut offer above. Cheers Stephen. And is it just me or have Zavvi increased their delivery cost to Ireland? Seems its now £4!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 vaughny

Picked this up yesterday same price as the op's price in Hmv, great value

Advertisement