Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maury/your guilty pleasure

Options
  • 02-10-2008 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Well being a student again i have free time between lectures have been watchin a bit more tv and maury is one of my new guilty pleasures. I love watching the paternity shows where the (usually black as they tend to be far more aggressive and throwin digs etc) women are screamin at how much the baby looks like the bloke and how they never touched anyone else..........................and lo and behold they get the results which show they aint the baby :D

Anyone else or is it just me? :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

LOL, it's so dramatic.
    "In the case of baby Tyreeeesha, Randy, you ARE NOT the father"

And then you have the women that have been on the show before, testing 3 or 4 different men for paternity and they are now back to test a 5th, and it's not him either!!! Where do they get these people? And how the hell to the women get these men to agree to come on the show?!??

The rare weekdays that I'm off I love to watch it for a bit of senseless entertainment. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Maury.gif
    A happier man I've yet to see :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Maury is great. I love the way he does the 'wha sup ma brutha' had slap/handshake thing with every male guest that comes onto the show.....he's down.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

"The RESULTS are IN!"

Maury is a good laugh alright... nice breakfast and lunchtime viewing if I'm home!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Ya I always love say when they are the farther and all you get is the black lady repeatedly saying "I TOLD YOU"...."I TOLD YOU", He's not going to change the world or anything but he's a ****e side better then scumbags such as Steve Wilkos and Jeremy Kyle who sit up on their high horse talking down to the utter fungas of society.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I've never seen it a show of it but I have seen one of the funniest clips ever on youtube :D

Advertisement