Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triple points in Dunnes, today only

Options
  • 02-10-2008 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

On groceries. Will be on Christmas club card mailing.

The points don't actually show on the receipt, but I checked and the girl said it was an error and that they are recorded in Head Office.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

How do you know that there is a promotion on? Is there a sign up in the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Triple points = 3% back on clubcard. Bit of a drop from the 25% back last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was in Dunnes earlier and there was no sign of any triple points being offered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

MarkR wrote: »
    How do you know that there is a promotion on? Is there a sign up in the store?

Yep, sign up in store. That was Dunnes in Tallaght, and the sign also said it was for today only.

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Triple points = 3% back on clubcard. Bit of a drop from the 25% back last week.

Still three times better than normal points if thats where you do your regular shopping :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭daithi666

Tesco's have that every Thursday as far as I know..... Tallaght does anyhow.

daithi666 wrote: »
    Tesco's have that every Thursday as far as I know..... Tallaght does anyhow.

You are right, I saw that sign today also. Maybe its a local thing in the Dunnes in Tallaght so, to compete with the Tesco offer.....................

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

They also have it 25% off for fresh meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

IsThatSo? wrote: »
    On groceries. Will be on Christmas club card mailing.

The points don't actually show on the receipt, but I checked and the girl said it was an error and that they are recorded in Head Office.
    I doubt that you'll get those points. If it doesn't show on the receipt then it hasn't been logged by the system. Keep your receipt and the details of the promotion for reference.

It is what it's.

oneweb wrote: »
    I doubt that you'll get those points. If it doesn't show on the receipt then it hasn't been logged by the system. Keep your receipt and the details of the promotion for reference.

I am inclined to agree with you, which is why I asked the girl. Far as I recall you don't get a breakdown of the "which points on which day" with the vouchers, so no real way of telling if we get them or not, short of keeping tabs of all the points between now and Christmas :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement