Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vitamins/Supplements discounted + cheaper shipping

Options
  • 02-10-2008 7:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

www.iherb.com have reduced their shipping rates for October.

Dear Valued iHerb Customer,

Order with us through the end of October, and you’ll get flat $1.99 domestic (or $3.99 international) shipping, using Airmail or Priority Mail (USPS) --wherever these services are available in the U.S. or abroad.
    It's a great value for anyone using a P.O. Box or APO address—or any international customer who prefers the postal service.

If ordering, if you keep the total value of the order not including the $3.99, under $30, you don't have to pay customs on it.

However, the last time they ran a shipping special, 4 of my 5 orders were between $30 and $65 and I didn't have to pay customs. But maybe I was lucky :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

You can also use this code JAS486 on iherb.com to get a extra $5 discount on your first order.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Last day for the $3.99 international shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

My first 2 orders arrived today. Loads of homeopathy. Works out about half the price of Nelsons or Holland & Barrett for the exact same product. :)

Advertisement