Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying movies in Dublin!

Options
  • 01-10-2008 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,
    This might be an old question but i was wondering if anyone knew if there was shops in Dublin that sold movies on VHS still,or if anyone knew if there was anywere that sold rare movies,i know of the shop Laser but don't know of anywere else thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

You might want to try the Microwaves & Time Machine forum if you're looking to get hold of VHS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Just out of interest..why on earth would you want a VHS?

Is it something in particular your looking for? If so posted it up and maybe someone can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Try second hand shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Still a lot of old movies on VHS that are not available here on DVD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

there's a shop off O'Connell street that sells VHS movies, thats what they mainly do, must have hundreds if not thousands, think it's on Marlborough St

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

guy in tallaght and a guy in limerick deal in rare movies...what were you looking for ? ive 1000plus vhs in the middle of putting to dvd.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 irishdub74

Thanks man i appericate it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

car bout salls

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Hitch-Hiker

The 2nd hand section of chapters on OArnell Street still has a few vhs around. Not a huge amount though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

The 2nd hand section of chapters on OArnell Street still has a few vhs around. Not a huge amount though.

Thats the answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Last time I was in there they had a pretty massive selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

redfan wrote: »
    guy in tallaght and a guy in limerick deal in rare movies...what were you looking for ? ive 1000plus vhs in the middle of putting to dvd.

how are you doing that?

are you burning them and then selling them or what?

im very curious now

• Registered Users Posts: 28 carmo13

i am looking for a dvd copy of the irish movie "I Went Down". anyone any ideas
    where i could get one or even where to download a copy?

Advertisement