Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen X-Fi 32gb MP3/4 Player

Options
  • 01-10-2008 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have opinions/thoughts on this player? I'm considering it, but I'd prefer to hear from someone who has already purchased and tried it, the good, the bad and the ugly opinions please. thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭damienricefan

OOO! i'm getting one just wondering where are you getting a 32GB one if you get one? cos i just left a thread about where can you buy them cos nowhere in Ireland seems to sell them at that capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Bang Bang

Any retailer I've spoken to has informed me they are on order but haven't yet received a delivery date from Creative.
    Two to four week delivery I was told in Peats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

I can't believe you access data on the SD card in a different way than you do the inbuilt flash memory.
    What a crime.

And the video formats don't seem as generous as the Zen Vision or am I wrong?

http://reviews.cnet.com/mp3-players/creative-zen-x-fi/4505-6490_7-33158013.html

Are these players (this and the Zen) less prone to harddisk errors as the Zen Vision was before?

M

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

mathie wrote: »

Are these players (this and the Zen) less prone to harddisk errors as the Zen Vision was before?

M

Absolutely....it is quite rare that the nand memory would fail [it does happen, but very very rare]

Advertisement