Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Airsoft in Fingal! Help Needed!

Options
  • 01-10-2008 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ok, I'm starting Airsoft in Fingal with my friends on Sunday. I think I've got all the basics on safety how to play etc. Now I just need help with what gun and equiptment to get. I am willing to spent up to about 200-250 euro but not over ( I don't want to spend too much because I'm just starting ). I was looking at a Double Eagle Heckler & Koch UMP and I was told it was a good choice. Do any of you agree or would you advise another gun?
    As for the equiptment what would you recommend I get? Obviously I know that I need the BB's, battery etc. Will I buy things like protection like goggles or would they be provided?
    Thanks,
    Damien

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Damien-94 wrote: »
    Ok, I'm starting Airsoft in Fingal with my friends on Sunday. I think I've got all the basics on safety how to play etc. Now I just need help with what gun and equiptment to get. I am willing to spent up to about 200-250 euro but not over ( I don't want to spend too much because I'm just starting ). I was looking at a Double Eagle Heckler & Koch UMP and I was told it was a good choice. Do any of you agree or would you advise another gun?
    As for the equiptment what would you recommend I get? Obviously I know that I need the BB's, battery etc. Will I buy things like protection like goggles or would they be provided?
    Thanks,
    Damien

You can rent all the gear at fingal but you have to book in advance.

Generally all you need to start off is an aeg which you can get for €100. I'd recommend any jing gong gun for starting off, because relatively speaking they are cheap and are high quality regardless of them being clones. After that you might want batteries, extra mags, side arm, camo and maybe a vest

Having said that its all about the money your willing to spend and you only need an aeg to start off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Damo i told you today that you dont need to get anything before sunday all you nedd is yourself and some money
    you yold me youd only spend 130euro thats why i said double eagle ump
    if your goin as high as that i would recomend a jg hk 416 and im sure seamus 2k7 will agree that it is an exalent gun and as for extras once youve decided you like it you need to get camo clothes a tac vest a face mask and maybe a spare mag or two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

JG G36, hands down one of the best entry aeg's!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

don't buy an AEG until you try go to any site and all will let you try any and all AEG's
    I would advise arrange a rentil for your first day then buy ( JG G36c very good )

see you the field of battle !

david

Advertisement