Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Housing Query

Options
  • 01-10-2008 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I am looking into the affordable housing scheme at the mo, nothing definite yet. I see on the application you need to show bank statements that reflect 3-4 months savings. I used to be a regular saver putting away about 700 a month but have not done so for the last few months. I have now resumed saving. Should i wait till ihave a few months saved and then apply or would it be ok to apply now showing that i do have money on deposit and intend to save in future? Also how much to they expect people to be saving, i know the idea is to show you can handle mortgage repayments when you actually get a place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

i think the AH crowd are desperate to clear their surplus stock so previous stipulations regarding regular savings, cap on earnings etc no longer count

Advertisement