Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off earphonesolutions.com

Options
  • 30-09-2008 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,814 ✭✭✭✭

sadjack.jpg
    Don't let cooler weather, shorter days and clunky earphones get you down. This fall treat yourself to the best earphones on the market. Light-weight earphones for those Autumn jogs or a stylish set for your busy work travels, we have the perfect pair to fit all your needs. Best of all - as a valued customer, we are happy to offer you 25% off all Shure Earphones! Plus, it's never too early to start thinking about the holiday's! Simply enter coupon code "SADJACK" during checkout to shop now and save. Hurry - offer expires October 31, 2008.

Coming Soon! October at Earphone Solutions will bring some exciting news! In addition to our Shure sale you can expect a new look and feel to our website. In a few short weeks, our site will allow you to more easily shop by brand, shop by lifestyle, and compare and contrast earphones. You'll be the first to know when we've launched, so check back often!

To ensure you never miss out on promotions or new product announcements from Earphone Solutions, please add info@earphonesolutions.com to your address book.

Have a question or concern about an earphone, just e-mail us; we're always happy to help!

Now I haven't researched earphones in a looong time, but when I was looking to buy a pair of Shure E4's, these gave me the best deal (compared a lot of suppliers against eachother ;)). I think aswell that if you email these guys, they might actually give you a better deal than what's on the page because they can't publish their reduced prices.

*That's not an affiliate link in the picture, it's just the way it was sent to my email :)

Comments

Advertisement