Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing

Options
  • 30-09-2008 10:07pm

IS DECENT! many players were underated this year, :rolleyes: what can you expect.

editing054.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

no deeplinking please....

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/news/pes-2009-edit-mode-exposed/

in the images shown, there is no adidas, but the wenb guys say it will simply be a case of creating the sponsors log and shirt logo as one image, when they claim is easy enough to do. Though i don't really care if the adidas or nike logos are missing, the sponsors one is the noticable one imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Is there a limit to how many images you can import?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ShaneU wrote: »

40 spaces for import of images, is what i have heard. Should know more this weekend. WENB are getting their copy of the final game on thursday and have said they'll be showing off the editing mode and answering any questions they can, so fingers crossed we'll get all the info we could ask for this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

ShaneU wrote: »

80 overall apparently. 40 Crests, 40 Sponsors/Logo's.

Then of course unlimited pixel edited images, good for the national team jerseys. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

will anyone be creating a few LOI teams?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

is it possible to save images from google onto the ps3? by that i mean using the browser on the playstation searching for the chelsea crest and save the image to the photos folder and then import that into the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Well thats the way we've seen the Edit mode work so far, but that was from the PC version. Knowing Konami each edit mode will be identical though and given the PS3/360 (most of them anyway) have a hd, then I'd imagine it'll work the same way.

So to answer your question, yes. (hopefully :D)

i can give you a few players from the LOI if you needed stats wise though :p

Advertisement