Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Airsoft at/near dublin

Options
  • 29-09-2008 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that does indoor airsoft? I've been to HRTA and the like but would prefer something a little different and more winter friendly. can anyone recommend such a place?

ty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Hi guys,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that does indoor airsoft? I've been to HRTA and the like but would prefer something a little different and more winter friendly. can anyone recommend such a place?

ty
    if you look in the sites/ retailers threads "the warehouse" its not open yet but that's the new indoor airsoft site in north Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭romperstomper

cheers, hadn't seen that sub forum before. pity there is nothing available (and they seem to want to keep the opening date secret). is it expected to be open before the start of the new year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

cheers, hadn't seen that sub forum before. pity there is nothing available (and they seem to want to keep the opening date secret). is it expected to be open before the start of the new year
    as far as i know middle of October, drop them a line

Advertisement