Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first aid classes

Options
  • 29-09-2008 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

hi looking for some info on first aid courses are there any run locally?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jake59

deaglan169 wrote: »
    hi looking for some info on first aid courses are there any run locally?

are you looking for a course for yourself or for a group?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

for myself unfortunately dont no any others interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭peachystarr

I really need to do a first aid course as mine's out of date, im living in dublin though and kilkenny some weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jake59

there are loads of places you can do them around the area. any community school that runs adult education in the evening will normally have a first aid course included. i am in the process of qualifying as a first aid instructor at the moment but wont be in a position to run courses til nearer december.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

jake59 wrote: »
    there are loads of places you can do them around the area. any community school that runs adult education in the evening will normally have a first aid course included. i am in the process of qualifying as a first aid instructor at the moment but wont be in a position to run courses til nearer december.

visit the local gp clinic, there are always fliers up about courses in them places...

• Advertisement
Advertisement