Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politician and pilot spot UFO in Meath

Options
  • 29-09-2008 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

a load of cack?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/politician-and-pilot-spot-ufo-in-meath-13987093.html

Politician and pilot spot UFO in Meath

Monday, 29 September 2008

* Print Print
    * Email Email

Search Search Go
    Bookmark & Share

* Digg It
    * del.icio.us
    * Facebook
    * Stumbleupon

What are these?
    Change font size: A | A | A

The truth is out there - and if a police officer, a politician and a pilot are to be believed, aliens are keeping a close eye on us from above.

Dramatic eye-witness testimony was heard at a conference over the weekend which, delegates were told, provided "definitive" proof of recent UFO activity in the skies around north Dublin and Meath.

Footage, filmed on a camera phone at 10.35pm on August 3 near Dunboyne was also played and replayed to over 70 delegates who attended the fifth Irish International UFO conference in Carrick-on-Shannon.

The triangular shaped image, with lights at each point, which appeared to send a red laser-type light towards earth, drew gasps of amazement from the 70 or so delegates who attended the world premiere of the footage.

A senior garda officer who was driving when he noticed the unusual light formation in the sky stopped to film it.

"There is no footage like this in the world. It is the most amazing and spectacular I have ever seen," said Carl Nally, co-founder of UFO and Paranormal Research Ireland and joint author of 'Conspiracy of Silence'.

Five days earlier, on July 29, an off-duty pilot who photographed lightning from Howth pier just after midnight later noticed what appeared to be a triangular-shaped object to the right of the lightning fork in the developed image.

And Fianna Fail Town Councillor in Trim, Jimmy Peppard, ran indoors for a camera on August 8 when he spotted a triangular-shaped object measuring "about a mile in diameter" in the sky, where it remained static for about half an hour.

"What we have here is sightings of three objects east, west and south-east of Dublin airport, each five days apart by reliable and trained observers and even since I have arrived here I have received another image from a pilot," Mr Nally told the conference.

He later described the laser beam footage as the best footage on the planet and said it would be shown all over the world. "This is what the sceptics are crying out for. What all this footage has in common is that trained observers, honest people, took it. What better could you get than a senior garda, a politician and a pilot," he said.

He added that he would not rule out speculation that increased UFO activity in the north Dublin and Meath areas was linked to the road construction works near Tara. "We cannot rule this out as a possibility. We are talking about a very ancient sacred place," he said.

Ross Hemsworth, who presents a TV show on Sky which investigates the paranormal, said he would reserve judgment until he examined the footage more closely.

"There have been a lot of sightings in Ireland in a lot of strange places and the proximity to the digging of the motorway may have opened things up," he said.

Delegates at the two-day event, organised by Betty Meyler, President of the UFO Society of Ireland, otherwise immersed themselves in talk of orbs, luminosity, crop circles, alien abductions and star children. And ex-oilfield executive Ian Crane warned of plans for a fake alien invasion to be staged at the 2012 Olympics in London by the terrorists behind 9/11 and other atrocities, in their quest for global control.

For organiser Betty Meyler the conference provided an opportunity for like-minded people to come together and make friends. "Before, people were afraid to report sightings because they did not want to be thought of as 'cuckoo' but that has changed now," she said.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I can't believe they haven't put it up on youtube yet, whats up with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I can't believe they haven't put it up on youtube yet, whats up with that?

Just had a quick search for it there on youtube, still not on it. But it is very interesting. Im suprised there hasn't been much more talk about this. Seen it in one of the front pages of the papers recently. Anyone know anything more about this, or even care to speculate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭EIN

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Just had a quick search for it there on youtube, still not on it. But it is very interesting. Im suprised there hasn't been much more talk about this. Seen it in one of the front pages of the papers recently. Anyone know anything more about this, or even care to speculate?

fake fake fake
    i guess.. like the dude in colorado who had a video of an alien looking in his window... was never released in public domain, and he has now a book he is trying to flog! http://www.stanromanek.com/ some strange stuff there..

if its genuine then why not put this thing in the public domain? if they have proof then show it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0cHoqUSxDA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Pgibson

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Anyone know anything more about this, or even care to speculate?

We speculate about the mentality of some politicians and some airline pilots.

I wouldn't like to be in a plane piloted by people who see UFOs.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Skyhawk1990

Found this. What a think?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

I believe there is millions and millions of forms of life in our universe. Guaranteed! But i do not believe that any of them have entered our solar system.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I think Spielberg should be sh!tting himself.

EIN wrote: »
    . And ex-oilfield executive Ian Crane warned of plans for a fake alien invasion to be staged at the 2012 Olympics in London .

For organiser Betty Meyler the conference provided an opportunity for like-minded people to come together and make friends. "Before, people were afraid to report sightings because they did not want to be thought of as 'cuckoo' but that has changed now," she said.

Oh no Betty,we don't think you are cuckoo.

A cuckoo is an intelligent bird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭FishFlop21

I LOVE U.F.O'S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Hi,

This was posted in another thread and from what I got from it, yer man who now has the fottage was only keeping it a secret cos he wanted people to go to his convention. The woman who was responsible even rang him and told his what it was...she was getting married and they released somthing like 60 chinese latterns from the local hotel.

ITS A FAKE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭FishFlop21

ITS NOT FAKE U.F.O'S ARE REAL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

There was a huge thread about this in paranormal. One of the video guys from boards said it was fake. I'll take his word for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 localnutjob

Elem wrote: »
    I believe there is millions and millions of forms of life in our universe. Guaranteed! But i do not believe that any of them have entered our solar system.

what about US , we are in this solar system are we not ?

its pretty well known whether you believe it or not - that NASA are covering up ancient ruins on the moon and mars - and since our planet and solar system is 4000 MILLION years old
    who can safely put their hand up and say WE have never had an advanced enough civilisation to go to the rest of the solar system before now ?

we have only been around in this present civilisation for 1/ 4000 of the time solar system has existed - how many civilisations existed before then ?
    I think it is very plausible that an ancient human civilisation either on earth , venus or mars , may have done it all already , and left traces , was wiped out and all history, memory etc was obliterated.

whats more likely , WE the local solar system inhabitants ventured out in the distant past , or far off aliens did ? i think we are the culprits .

the reason it is covered up is this - if the world knew tomorrow that an ancient race of mankind , long ago destroyed - had conquered and built a civilisation in the solarsystem - what would happen to our churches , religion , history ? people would go nuts - governments would fall .

I think we are to quick to go for the alien option ( beliver in them that i am ) when its more likley we have already done this before.

people would go nuts .

Sure they would, Localnutjob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 localnutjob

HA HA ! :D
    I see what you did there !

You're funny ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

I guess that people who are reading this thread are interested in UFO/aliens so have propably already heard of Alex Collier. If not google Alex Collier interview 1994 and watch his interview.It goes on for 2 hours but is really worth it some facinating stuff.He claims to be an alien abductee and the interview is basicallly him telling his storey

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

im only a new member to this,but growin up,i was a big fan of unsolved mysteries on tv,waiting for the ufo mysteries mostly,since september this year ive read book after book,looked at dvd after dvd,and for some people to think that theres notting out in space,i cannot understand that,one of the books is called`why arent they here?`its like a history of mankinds search for extraterrestrial life......in short... all the great minds of the past couldnt rule it out,so who am i to??.....im also hooked on Dr steven greer and everything he has to say on the matter[you can find on youtube],its only a matter of time before he can find real evidence of the highest calibre to have this solved,i dont think if people found out,that the facts are real,it would drive the world mad,thats just what film makers think to keep you in your seat and rate there films.besides were would you run??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

dlofnep wrote: »
    There was a huge thread about this in paranormal. One of the video guys from boards said it was fake. I'll take his word for it.
    linky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

barnicles wrote: »
    linky?
    found it!

Advertisement