Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG releasing some fancy new G36's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Arrgh! Just as I abandon the G36 family, it gets better! Well, they might up their AUG authenticity too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

still useing the g36c stock :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

and the barrel extensions look clunky

i'd still pick the c out of them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Outstanding. Airsofts most reliable (and frankly, sexiest) aeg gets it's bigger brothers back. Kudos to them for copping that people want a full length G36 with a rail instead of the optics kit. Can't wait to see these puppies up close.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I wouldnt be too bothered by the stock length, its only about 10mm in the difference,
    Im just hopeful they'll release them with the same type of specs as the JG AUG A3.,

• Advertisement

I wouldnt be too bothered by the stock length, its only about 10mm in the difference,

All depends what your looking for, i know a large number of people would not be bother where as a large number are looking for accurate replicas, but people looking for that would generally go for other models due to the lack of trades on the JG version.

Pitty they did not use the complete flat railed unit instead of the g36c version with built in sights, been looking for a cheap source of them and mp7 sights for ksk g36 models.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

My eyesight isn't great, does that say 338 fps or 328 fps?
    Bit of a shame if they were 338...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

should be able to get them downgraded depending on the sorce though.,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Oh god jesus christ where do I sign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

lol
    addict

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Still waiting for someone to re release the KSK rail that VFC (I think:confused:) used to do.

Still waiting for someone to re release the KSK rail that VFC (I think) used to do.

+1

as i said in my other post if only :(

Advertisement