Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MF 1100

Options
  • 28-09-2008 11:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm looking to buy a Massey Ferguson 1100, the newer looking one. They seem very hard to find. Have they all got turbo's? I know the 1130's, 1150's, and 1155's do. I dont want a turbo, too much trouble. Help would be very much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

did you try the farming and forestry section?

if you can will you post up a pic of the tractor and i'll keep a look out for you

what year and a rough range of the price too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

This is a 1105, new style. They were made from 1973-1978. As far as I know, they had a straight 6 engine, no turbo

This is a 1155. It looks the same as the 1105, but it has a V8 turbo engine

This is an old style 1100. I want a new style one, 1100, 1105, 1130, 1150, or 1155. The prices vary, some are as cheap as 1500 euro, or some you could pay 10000 for, depending on condition, location etc. I'd prefer a straight 6, non-turbo engine, as I think the turbo's give too much trouble. I'm 99% sure I saw a new style 1100 somewhere, although I cant seem to find one. Cheers for the tip on the farming and forestry section Oflynno, I posted a thread there too. I'm new to this, only getting to know me way around:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

ah old tractor?

i thought it was a new one

anyway for all tractor details use tractordata.com

here is the link for the one you are looking for

http://www.tractordata.com/td/td824.html

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/tractor-brands/massferg/massferg-tractors.html

have i got it right,you want the one that has the same bonnet style as the mf 135 and mf165 and all that series?

or is it the later one?

• Advertisement
Advertisement