Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you've ever owned a cat, you will definitely relate to this video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

lmao so so funny! And funny bcoz its true! :D

BTW whats with the sig pic?!?! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Very good, cats do the funniest things to get our attention.

My girl is has a very annoying way of getting mine during the night - she bites my toes!.

She's had more than one flying lession for her troubles!.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Mairt wrote: »

LMAO

Poor Kitty! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Pretty funny vid alright. Can definitely relate to that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Ha Ha....
    Love it. My one is so like that although she only gets to sleep in my bed now if my boyfriend is gone away cause he doesn't like animals sleeping in the bedroom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Mairt wrote: »
    My girl is has a very annoying way of getting mine during the night - she bites my toes!.

One of our f*ckers, sorry cats goes under the duvet to play with our toys with her claws, they now spend the night in the kitchen !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

This is one of a series called Simon's Cat. There a 2 more and they are all on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

You should post this on humor boards. I would do it myself, but don't know how.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

Poochie05 wrote: »
    This is one of a series called Simon's Cat. There a 2 more and they are all on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat

Those videoes are so funny!! :D:D:D
    He really has cats down to a tee!! I love the miaow sound the cat makes

I especially love where the man finally opens the door and the cat just sits there, that is soooooooooooo true!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Redpunto wrote: »
    One of our f*ckers, sorry cats goes under the duvet to play with our toys with her claws, they now spend the night in the kitchen !:D

wanna swap? Ours climbs into bed, under the doona, spreads out diagonally, then claws you in the back if you dare to reclaim the space! He also likes to climb up on top of the door - and then jump bat-like onto the bed - guaranteed to wake you up if pounds of cat land on your belly...

:D
    But I love them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

LOL!

I think one of the new cats I'm minding was feeling a bit lonely the other night - I woke up to find him in bed with me, his four paws hugged around my arm, snoring (loudly) away. :D

Advertisement