Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Key caravan park open/closed?

Options
  • 28-09-2008 7:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi folks just looking to know if anyone knows if the above c/van park is open on the Oct bank holiday wkend.The website says closed on the 16th Sept,but i was talking to someone today that reckons he stayed there last wk,and that officaly its not open but seemingly you can stay there still,and wait for it he reckons you contact someone there when you get there and they let you in,and you close the barrier behind you when you go in,,,it all sounds a bit iffy to me and i would want to be sure before i go on what the deal is,so if anyone knows the real story please let me know.
    Maybe its open but they just dont advertise it....

thanks in advan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Website isn't up to date as it's 16th Sep 2007! best phone them and check. try 071 9673122

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

stapeler wrote: »
    Website isn't up to date as it's 16th Sep 2007! best phone them and check. try 071 9673122
    Yea thanks i didnt notice it was 2007,i will rng them tomorrow,rang a few times today and there is just leave a message prompt,so surely if they were open they would still be an answer on a sunday,but will try tomo anyway......

Advertisement