Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice areas near CityWest?

Options
  • 28-09-2008 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Mods feel free to move thread if necessary.

I'm currently working in CityWest, Dublin and I'm looking to start renting somewhere that has an easy commute to CityWest (I'll be driving) but is also within easy reach of the city centre.
    Near the Luas line would be ideal but regular bus service would be good. Also things like good restaurants, shopping and a nice pub never go amiss.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Citywest itself is one idea - you could even walk to work. Then if you want to eat out, cinema, etc. go to Tallaght.

Alternatively, get an apartment in the Square - you can get the 50 or 65b to Citywest (or 65 to the Blessington Road entrance.)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭landcruiserfj62

kill co kildare is about 10kms away, and has a regular bus service day and nite that should take 30mins (or so) to city center. Its about a ten min drive to citywest at all times.

Advertisement