Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singstar and Buzz with mics/buzzers 20 quid

Options
  • 28-09-2008 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey thought id post this, I consider it a bargain anyway....
    Power City in Bray, not sure about other stores, have Singstar with the 2 microphones for 20 quid :) They also have Buzz hollywood edition with 4 buzzers 20 quid.

The singstars I saw were Anthems, Legends, 90's, Rocks and Party.
    Buzz only comes with the buzzers with the hollywood edition but they have the music quiz, game only, for 20. Also who wants to be a millionaire party edition which is compatible with the buzzers for 10.

Not sure how much of a bargain this is, as i dont frequent game shops much anymore, but jesus, a karaoke night in for 20 quid seems like a steal!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

On which console(s)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 White Widow

playstation 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

tahts good but lips will be bitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Deacon Blues

xbox36016 wrote: »

What ??? !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

xbox36016 wrote:
    What ??? !!!

Lips is an interesting-looking, karaoke video game for the Xbox 360. [Wikipedia]

It's not out yet, it's for a different console and is likely to be 3 times more expensive than this bargain alert so, xbox36016 (if I understand what you're saying), your comment is not very helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Power City in Bray, not sure about other stores
    Offers are in all Powercity branches for the run up to Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

anyone know if these are still available, searched the powercity website didn't find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I wouldn't imagine that their mess of a website is a good indicator of what DVDs/Games/etc. they have in stock, Snake.

Advertisement