Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for Russell Howard 8th November

Options
  • 27-09-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Not sure if this is the correct category to post this, BUT...

I had hoped to go to Russell Howard (Hammersmith Apollo) on 8th November as myself and the wife were to be in London that weekend anyway. Went onto ticketmaster.co.uk to find out that it is sold out. Any tips as to how to obtain tickets? I was hoping to avoid standing outside the venue roaring "Anyone selling a ticket?"
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

johnbaz72 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the correct category to post this, BUT...

I had hoped to go to Russell Howard (Hammersmith Apollo) on 8th November as myself and the wife were to be in London that weekend anyway. Went onto ticketmaster.co.uk to find out that it is sold out. Any tips as to how to obtain tickets? I was hoping to avoid standing outside the venue roaring "Anyone selling a ticket?"
    Thanks in advance.

Prob little chance tbh
    Try the small ticket offices in L Square
    They might have some tickets on Apollo door, if you contact them you might be able to buy over the phone

I would say though, when in london
    go see stewart lee or Munnary, someone like that

Plenty of good comedians at half the price in london

Advertisement