Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Clinic

Options
  • 27-09-2008 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

yea its back. sun 9.30 im waiting with baited breath to see. fantastic irish drama.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

yea its back. sun 9.30 im waiting with baited breath to see. fantastic irish drama.

I don't think I've ever been as excited over the return of a series as I am for this one! Cannot wait.

Is it Brendan that's returninig this series, as per the promo? I'd love if Fiona was to return; there'd be a real bitch-fight for power behind the desk between herself and Kara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I'm willing to bet my membership of this site that the two above members are female :pac:

Amy Huberman (with make-up on) makes five minutes of watching it bearable.

K4t wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet my membership of this site that the two above members are female :pac:

Wrong! Please leave boards.ie...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Ckal

Wow. That was one awesome episode.
    And I am absolutely gutted that Cathy died. She was one of my favorite characters. And your man (can't remember his name) having HIV! :eek: That should be a good storyline. I'm looking forward to that.

^In spoiler tags just incase people didn't see it and don't want to know. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Rineanna wrote: »
    Wrong!
    Oh dear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Ckal wrote: »

twas great

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Can anyone help. I wasn't a massive watcher last series but thought tonight was absolutely brilliant and am completely hooked.

Can anyone fill me in. What happened Cathy? Who was the Niall guy??? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Cathy was hit by a car in the last episode of the last series

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

That was great - I loved the music.

It looks like it will make for another great series!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Ckal wrote: »

Agreed! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

T'was a complete shocker alright!

I've always been extremely impressed with this drama, fair play to RTE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Oh I love this drama, have watched it since the begining. God, after the cliff-hanger from last series last night was a shocker, wasn't expecting that.

Excellent episode last night, I'm still reeling from the shock!
    K4t wrote: »
    Oh dear.
    What? :confused:

Advertisement