Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods 2009 for the Xbox 360 34.95

Options
  • 27-09-2008 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭

Just in Tescos Lucan and spotted it theres a 3 or 4 copies there, might be in other Tescos, its also in Xtravision for 39.99 for both 360 & PS3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Weaselator

Saw it in smyths airside today reduced from 64.99 to 29.99 too. 360 version

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Thanks for the info I was going to pay €60 for this for my brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Weaselator wrote: »
    Saw it in smyths airside today reduced from 64.99 to 29.99 too. 360 version

Think your looking at the 2008 version 2009 version is 39.99 in Smyths the 2008 version is 29.99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Still, though.I t seems to be fairly cheap everywhere.Its 40e in GS and smyths and game (afaik, Saw it an other thread btw).Anyone know its so cheap so soon after release.Is it crap or something??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Still, though.I t seems to be fairly cheap everywhere.Its 40e in GS and smyths and game (afaik, Saw it an other thread btw).Anyone know its so cheap so soon after release.Is it crap or something??

Welll most reviews are giving it around 80% so it can't be that bad,http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/tigerwoods2009/review.html?mode=web&tag=tabs;reviews
    gonna give it a go soon, I really prefer Tiger Woods on the PC but EA seem to have abandoned the PC version this year probably due to piracy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

I haven't been into a shop yet to check, but it could be that this is a special sale price because I know EA in the past have had 2 week periods where they reduce the price of a load of their games. It could be the same again.

Advertisement