Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirai 32" LCD (HD Ready) for €369.99

Options
  • 27-09-2008 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

I was going to post this last week but I wanted to wait till a mate of mine picked on up to see if it was a legit offer (I had only heard it word of mouth).

Xtra-vision are selling a Mirai 32" LCD TV which is HD Ready for a measly €369.99. Seems like a bargain to me. The model is 32M100 if anyone wants to find some reviews on it.

As far as I can tell this TV was €699 only last may (although it could have been may of last year :D )

Specs from Xtravisions website

32M100 HD Ready

• Aspect Ratio 16:9 (1366 x 768)

• Response time (typical) 8ms

• Contrast ratio (typical) 1000 : 1

• Teletext memory / OSD

• TV /dual scart / HDMI

• Speakers 8W x 2

• 2 year manufacturer’s warranty

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I find it a great TV. Bought one in Xtra Vision about 2 months ago and its been perfect (use it for gaming and movies mainly and both look great on it). Only downside is that some of the features don't work as it is a base model (PIP, Sleep mode to name 2).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

This was already talked about in another thread in the a week or so ago. Picked one up myself in Tesco for €375. Very happy with it. Pity I couldn't save that xtra €5! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

This was already talked about in another thread in the a week or so ago. Picked one up myself in Tesco for €375. Very happy with it. Pity I couldn't save that xtra €5! :pac:

Whoops... last time I looked at the Tesco TV thread people were having trouble locating a store that stocked them. I didnt realise someone had posted the xtravision one in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ibook

The tesco tv's were a different model 632E500:
    http://www.mirai.eu/Europe/ProductDetails&product_id=65&cat_id=43

these had a higher contrast ratio & bottom mounted speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,549 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

ibook wrote: »
    The tesco tv's were a different model 632E500:
    http://www.mirai.eu/Europe/ProductDetails&product_id=65&cat_id=43

these had a higher contrast ratio & bottom mounted speakers.

Which is the better TV ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I would think the tesco one, to be honest.That xtra vision one has been on the go for absolutely ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

Zonda999 wrote: »
    I would think the tesco one, to be honest.That xtra vision one has been on the go for absolutely ages
    I was looking at that TV too in Xtravision did not know it was a different model to the Tesco one. Are Xtra vision a franchise or centrally owned, how can they give that price better than Tesco even though different model

Also saw an 899 one at Xtravision. Now that was some screen 42 I think But i could be wrong

Which is the better TV ??

The Tesco model is newer according to the Mirai site http://www.mirai.eu/Europe/Products&cat_id=43

Also, the xtravision M100 model is not listed on the site, possibly because its been replaced by the M200?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

ibook wrote: »
    The Tesco model is newer according to the Mirai site http://www.mirai.eu/Europe/Products&cat_id=43

Also, the xtravision M100 model is not listed on the site, possibly because its been replaced by the M200?

Exactly, the xtra vision model is really ancient.The m200 is pretty old too, for that matter.It even says "limited stock" next to it on the link you posted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

is that one still in tesco?

• Advertisement

Passed by Tesco Jervis this evening, there were 2 units left.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

bombidol wrote: »
    is that one still in tesco?

No sign of any on display in Mullingar..

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement