Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want play frisbee

Options
  • 26-09-2008 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi i live in Co. westmeath Mullingar and i want play frisbee is there any club near me...
    Start play frisbee 4 years ago hawnt play for 2 years...Played befor back in my country...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

At the moment as far as i'm aware there are no clubs in Westmeath. The nearest would be one of the many in Dublin or the university teams in NUI Galway or NUI Maynooth, which are still miles away.

If possible you could always try and start a team. If you do feel like it, you might get help such as coaching or even a starter pack from the IFDA, but you'd have to talk to them first. Send an email to the president (president@irishultimate.com) or the secretary (secretary@irishultimate.com) and they might be able to help.

Good luck.

Advertisement