Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would there be a point..

Options
  • 26-09-2008 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

going to australia if you were some fat bastard? now im in class condition at the moment myself so im not referring to my current situation :pac: but just imagine the situation, your fat mate asks ye would it be worth goin to oz for a year what would ur reply be to him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

If he asked me, I'd probably tell him to get some new friends.

General obesity doesn't cause you to be denied a visa...

Morbid obesity might. But an individual that size wouldn't be able to get on the plane anyway, so I can't see them applying for a visa to Oz.

Somehow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

yeah but wouldn't it be like putting a skyscraper in connemara? like completely unfitting in the landscape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

would there be a point to this thread?

There are overweight people everywhere. If you are concerned about your friend I suggest you encourage him/her to get a better diet and exercise - not come on an interent forum and ask can fat people go to Australia.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement