Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Action Project

Options
  • 26-09-2008 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hey
    In school in CSPE we have to do what's called an 'Action Project' for our junior cert. It looks like our action project is going to be an animal welfare/rights project. I'm delighted with this and trying to think of some ideas that we could do. We are going to have to get a speaker in, a girl in my class mother works with the ISPCA so she is going to ask her to come in so that's pretty much our speaker sorted out(we have to organise everything). The other part of the project involves doing a fundraiser or something of that sort, I'm really excited about this part! We'll have to pick a shelter/rescue to fundraise for, one in Clare preferably. I was thinking maybe CAW or the dog pound, the class will have to decide together. We will probably be doing a cake sale or something along those lines to fundraise.

Another idea is to ask people to bring in dog/cat food and other supplies and things. So what I'm asking anyway is does anyone have any suggestions that I could put forward to the class, I'm sure lots of people here do fundraisers. Thanks.

Advertisement