Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSG1 Upgrades

Options
  • 26-09-2008 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

As above lads whats available (note this rifle is only used in the garden and will not be skirmished)...............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Magnum wrote: »
    As above lads whats available (note this rifle is only used in the garden and will not be skirmished)...............

still has to be sub 1joule

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I installed a full Guarder upgrade kit, mosfet and 9.6v battery in mine, along with a spring which I had lying around to give it a fairly consistent 324+/-1 fps and a 6.03mm barrel which makes it fairly accurate

Not sure what spring it was I installed, was just one I had lying around, but the psg-1 DOES NOT take standard AEG springs, they are slightly longer.

Its quite a nice rifle with a few upgrades in it. If you are going for a new inner barrel, just get the standard 590mm long one, you can also get a 650mm one but it requires dremelling away some of the in-built silencer which the psg-1 has.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

Cheers Mate, where did you accquire this kit?.......... Is it a hard to do upgrade?

Advertisement