Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down Under Expo

Options
  • 26-09-2008 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭

This is on tomorrow and Sunday in the RDS. Anyone been to it before, I'm wondering if its worth going to? Seems to be directed more toward emigrants that WHV people like myself

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

This is on tomorrow and Sunday in the RDS. Anyone been to it before, I'm wondering if its worth going to? Seems to be directed more toward emigrants that WHV people like myself

I would say no its not , WHV are easy to do yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Complete waste of time IMO. I went before I went over on my WHV and it was useless. First you have to pay to get in the door. Then there is a load of visa companies who want to sort out your visa when it is easier done yourself. Then there is a load of tour companies trying to sell you trips, adventure packages etc, when you would be better arranging them in Oz as you have more choice.

Basically its a giant Sales Expo and you probably wont take away one useful piece advice from it.

Now for people not going on a WHV then maybe its interesting but even then I way say just do a google on visa companies etc.

Advertisement