Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Results ??????

Options
  • 25-09-2008 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Was anyone disappointed in their science resullts ??????????!!!!!!!!!
    i had good experiments written up and found the written test easy enough but only got the b anyone else get the same that thought they would get higher????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭conorod

According to my biology teacher the projects were marked very strictly.
    I got an A but I know some people who got B's and C's who thought they would get higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 oponodon

I got an A, but i practically rewrote the textbook with my notes, so i feel i earned it....

It is an annoying exam tho, loads of annoying little short questions. Too easy to screw up, and you dont really get a chance to show off what you learned.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭conorod

oponodon wrote: »
    It is an annoying exam tho, loads of annoying little short questions. Too easy to screw up, and you dont really get a chance to show off what you learned.... :(
    I agree, there should be a few longer questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

My teacher said that they were marking it REALLY hard last year....

And that they will again this year :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Craig-S

I failed both my pre-pre and my pre but i ended up getting a b in the real thing and the teacher wanted me to go down to pass but i refused so f**k you teacher:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

Craig-S wrote: »
    I failed both my pre-pre and my pre but i ended up getting a b in the real thing and the teacher wanted me to go down to pass but i refused so f**k you teacher:D:D

Lucky :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Craig-S

Zaffy wrote: »
    Lucky :P

Ya but i did my studies at the end of the day :P:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,163 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Craig-S wrote: »
    Ya but i did my studies at the end of the day :P:P
    Which may well have been your teacher's sly plan...

Advertisement