Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me play better

Options
  • 25-09-2008 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

I do love PES but christ on a bike, i seriously suck at it!!

Can anyone help steer me in the right direction by offering some simple advise on formations, strategy, general play, etc.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

just keep playin, do a master league. theres no "tips" ye can give really, just need to get practice in man!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Start a master league, use the default master league team and play on top player. Formations depend on the team and the players.
    I think it's wise to have manual control over player changing, but it can be personal taste.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

Play a 5-4-1 formation until you get better! With 5 in defense you will be less likely to concede goals and your still ok to go on the counter attack then!

Start off like this until you have a bit more confidence, then switch to 4-4-2 and keep going like that!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

keep possession, and learn to optimize i, open their defence by spreading the ball each side of the field

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Play, play, play...

Play against people better than you. Play online. Watch anything you can - see where the goal glitches are...Know the moves that work / could be effective.

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Play a 5-4-1 formation until you get better! With 5 in defense you will be less likely to concede goals and your still ok to go on the counter attack then!

Start off like this until you have a bit more confidence, then switch to 4-4-2 and keep going like that!

Thanks for pretty much the only decent reply that i can build on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

pick barcelona.4-3-3 with messi left henry right etto middle, rest doesn't matter. long ball down the line, cut inside pass and shoot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

pick barcelona.4-3-3 with messi left henry right etto middle, rest doesn't matter. long ball down the line, cut inside pass and shoot.
    Won't really help the OP play better will it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

kaimera wrote: »
    Won't really help the OP play better will it?

yes.

Advertisement