Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 4 DVD

Options
  • 25-09-2008 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭

well, the season four dvd is out at the start of October. As usual it's got Number 6 on the front cover and will consist of Razor (apparently:confused:) and the first 10 episodes. it costs €32 on sendit.com

What i'm wondering is...when the last ten eps. are *FINALLY* released, will that be packaged separatley, with the first ten eps. or just called Season 5?

What do you all think? or what would you prefer?

Comments

Season 4: Eps 1 - 10, and 11 - 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Myth wrote: »
    u mean seratley (sp.) or all together?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,336 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I think it is gonna be called season 5.

I cant believe I haven't found one DVD seller so far who refers to the upcoming release as 4.5 (nor does it say it on the box art we can see online). This is my reasoning behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Myth wrote: »

Isn't it technically 1-12, including Razor?

They might do a season 4 part 2 for the season 4.5 stuff.

Does anyone know where you could find the extra scenes etc (including the 25 mins from Unfinihed Business) that wasn't on our release of the series 3 DVD boxset?

Hate getting screwed like this-but no way am I paying for it again to watch the extras.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭seclachi

Picked it up in golden discs the other day, brilliant season, It`s probably the first season where I didnt want to throttle starbuck for being a tard. Razor was good too, I`ll say this for BSG, its not very predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,138 ✭✭✭Talisman

Zavvi are selling a season 1-4 boxset including Razor for €95, I would presume that the next installment is going to be treated as season 5 now.

MOH wrote: »
    Isn't it technically 1-12, including Razor?

technically, Razor is a T.V./D.V.D. film. it wouldn't be counted as an episode weather it's included or not...at least that's what i gather, i may be wrong:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Do they have a box without Razor for people who already bought that?

To save what? 8 euros?

No.

Anyway, they count Razor as an extra

Looks like I was right anyway. They are packaging the first half of season 4 as the entire season and making the second half season 5. It was obvious really-you could see on the box that it doesn't say part 1 anywhere.

35 euros on play-bit pricey for half a season though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

To save what? 8 euros?

No.
    No need for that, I was only asking since it had already been released.

No malice intended. Its just a ploy by them to make the set more appealing.

They'd argue its an extra-rather than an actual episode.

here's a thought. when the final ten episodes are released, will it be just those eps. or will ALL of season 4 be in a single box with a big whacking price tag. it makes sense for the company to pack them all together and charge whatever they want for them, forcing the faithful to re-buy the first ten eps.

The next episodes will be called Season 5.

Its pretty easy to see why, they didn't call theis season: season 4.5 or part 1 (also there is a season 1-4 boxset) on the box so it seems reasonably clear they are going to use the massive break to milk out an extra season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 graciegrace

THATS ALL VERY WELL - BUT WHERE CAN WE GET OUR HANDS ON IT IN DUBLIN DOES ANY FANS KNOW.

Alright Gracie, no need to shout:(
    not trying to sound condescending or anything, but may i suggest a DVD store, perhaps HMV or Golden Discs? it's only out a little while so you prob. wont find it second hand.

Thanks for the tip dont get out much these days? will try the above mentioned talking picture outfits when I next venture into town from my time capsule.:o

was that intended as a question or a statement?:D

thanks very much for all that sorry for the rant. just got it. got outa the time capsule.

:p

Advertisement