Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2009 League Updates

Options
  • 25-09-2008 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if this was posted already but I saw this on Kotaku, I dont play PES as much as you lot but im sure ill definitely be buying Pro Evo again this year for the one on one drinking with the lads sessions :

Taken from Kotaku :

http://kotaku.com/5054436/pro-evolution-soccer-09-has-a-few-last-minute-additions

If you're a fan of Pro Evolution Soccer then you're in for a treat. Konami has announced some additional licenses for its premiere football franchise. New Leagues joining the roster will include The Dutch Eredivisie and French Ligue 1. There will also be some updates to clubs such as FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, FC Porto, Liverpool and Manchester United. And last but not least, there will be 3 new stadiums, Wembley Stadium, Stade De France, and Stadio Olimpico di Torino. That's quite a few new additions if you ask me. The game is coming out for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on October 11th. New Screens after the jump.

smallish_2885334275_34da9f9e8e_o.jpg
    smallish_2886168184_cb056ed240_o.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Fieldog wrote: »
    Konami has announced some additional licenses for its premiere football franchise. New Leagues joining the roster will include The Dutch Eredivisie and French Ligue 1. There will also be some updates to clubs such as FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, FC Porto, Liverpool and Manchester United.
    But the Eredivisie and Ligue 1 are already official leagues, and Barca, Real, Inter & Porto came are there too???

• Registered Users Posts: 45,059 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

it is embarassing that they are bigging up the licenses of Real, Barca etc - considering it is basically just an addmission that they don't have the full Spanish League License that they had last time round - proof of their commitment to adding licenses to Pro? Yeah, right.

Advertisement