Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh my God

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭microgirl

Why would it be illegal? I've seen a hell of a lot worse to be perfectly honest. Sure, it's a little weird, but it's spacious, and despite appearances isn't actually a garden shed, but a Scandinavian cabin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,515 ✭✭✭jaffa20

LOL, i think it's kind of cute. i wouldn't mind living there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭KhanTheMan

but it is in someones garden. Why don't we all buy these. Only 8000 foe this model. And Cram people into our gardens and make €750 a month out of them. Seriously though I'm noticing more and more converted sheds to rent on daft. Are we going to get like Slough where the pack immigrants into their gardens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,515 ✭✭✭jaffa20

KhanTheMan wrote: »
    but it is in someones garden. Why don't we all buy these. Only 8000 foe this model. And Cram people into our gardens and make €750 a month out of them. Seriously though I'm noticing more and more converted sheds to rent on daft. Are we going to get like Slough where the pack immigrants into their gardens.

Well you are not just paying for the shed. There is the plot, location, furbishments. I don't think people would mind paying this as it's a good location and i'm sure the garden is fairly big.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭jackal

It looks like a slightly tarted up version of where Josie lived in 'Garage'. And I am hoping its not legal, but I could well be wrong considering the planning laws. So long as its on a flood plain, happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I doubt it's illegal, but notice it doesn't have a kitchen.

You have to eat your poo :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

It is rather lovely. Far better than a caravan which many rent. But the cost....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

It is unlikely that it has planning permission for full time occupation

Advertisement