Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HFC H&K USP Full/Semi auto Discussion

Options
  • 24-09-2008 8:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

As per forum rules...
    Any questions or anything, :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

very nice review but you should ad a shooting report and skirmish report
    the thing that people won't like about this pistol is that it has full auto which is not on the real steal so it is not reely going to be for the people who like realisticnes side of airsoft
    mind you though i like the idea and will probably get one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Actually i left out the summery at the end., i'll edit that.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

daz801 wrote: »
    very nice review but you should ad a shooting report and skirmish report
    the thing that people won't like about this pistol is that it has full auto which is not on the real steal so it is not reely going to be for the people who like realisticnes side of airsoft
    mind you though i like the idea and will probably get one

Not really, I'm a major stickler for realism (as Shiva about my arguments that there are no actual MP5 A4/5's available in airsoft despite manufacturers claims otherwise) but having full auto on that pistol doesn't bother me at all. If you don't want it, simply don't select it on the safety. Unlike the difference between the semi-only Glock 17 and the full auto Glock 18c, the HFC USP is just the same as the real, standard, semi-only USP apart from an extra deflection position on the selector.
    In fact, when I picked it up first to fire it in the shop, I didn't realise there was full auto on it, so I was taken aback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Oo. I was looking at various hicapa variants, but this looks like a bit of alright. Plus it's got the added bonus of being H&K :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I understood from Richie that there is a 'real steel' version of this USP which has full-auto?

• Advertisement

Yup, theres a goverment model that can go fully automatic., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Have this baby myself and it is tremendous.

As regard skirmishing....ask the poor 5 lads who got a smack of it on full auto last night :)

I used this and a cougar (similary full auto) last night when i didnt want my hicaps giving me away.

Firing these babies from the blue ghost cabin in HRTa, I was able to hit the green jeep, and killhouse beside the green pillbox, with accurate fire.

Anyone who knows those ranges understands they are decent ranges.

I am chuffed with these two and they will be staying with me for some time as my main pistols ( Sorry KJ M9, I still love you)

Richie man, your picture taking skills are actually class in fairness... always enjoy reading your reviews...even though i get an earful of your tech ****e every day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Whats the ROF like?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

it sounded pretty good :P

I'll show ya if your there today neil, its pretty much the same as a G18c. i got 21rds a second on the chrono the other day.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Got the compact today. Can't wait to try it out on unsuspecting n00bz tomorrow :-)

Advertisement