Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New retail units and shopping centre developments

Options
  • 24-09-2008 7:57pm

Does anyone know where I would go to find out about development plans for new shopping centres, retail units etc for the future? Would the county council know about such developments or estate agents etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭D500B

generally they would either be at a planning stage - where they would have submitted/ received planning permission - poking around the council website should yield some results or if they are actually building them them normally developers have their name all over the outside so you can just contact them.
    in what sort of way are you looking for info exactly? if permission has being sought yet developers can be close with their plans as its commercially sensitive

I've a business idea or two floating around in my head but location (and lease amount) determines the reality of these plans! I am just poking around for information so I can try get the best possible location for my potential business (12 - 18 months)

Advertisement