Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why not kellerman....

Options
  • 24-09-2008 4:52pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭

In the first episode of this season when the cop meets some guy at a garage asking for infomation, The Dialogue and everything would have been suited for a Kellerman cameo.

I always kinda wanted to think that he'd make a comeback and a couple of times since his death I have thought that he might be coming back into it, end of season 3 in the bar with mahone and whistler I was convinced It was Kellerman he was talking too.

I know its wishful thinking and all and TBF its prob my favouraite death in any TV show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

It's prison break, I wouldn't rule it out. I would have said it was far more likely he would return over Sara before season 4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I'd love to see Kellerman return - for me, he was the best villain in the show so far. He was not as interesting a character anymore when he kinda sided with the boys/Sarah though. They never actually showed his death though, did they? Which in Prison Break's world means he could come back anytime...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'd like to see him back too. Himself & Mahone against the new hitman would make things interesting. But I suppose now that (season 4 episode 5 spoiler)
    Gretchen escaped she may join Mahone and the gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Isn't he not starring in some other TV show atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭gordonnet

The Practice,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

Much as I liked him, I really hope he doesn't come back. The story is filled almost to breaking point already with shadowy companies and mysteries. If we're bringing him back then the lads who we thought killed him in the prison van are going to have to have their motives explained, and we've suddenly got a whole new anti-company organisation to incorporate into things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Yeah he is in the spin off from Greys Anatomy called Private Practice, I think he is a great character

Advertisement