Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canterbury Tracksuit Bottoms, €25-Clearys

Options
  • 24-09-2008 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭

Was just in Clearys(Elverys) and some of their Canterbury bottoms are reduced to €25 from €50. Was a lucky coincidence for me as I was going to to get a pair expecting to pay €40-€50. Its probably in all Elverys shops as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

My brother also got a Canterbury tshirt for 7.50 half price i think.. That was in Tralee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Vain wrote: »
    My brother also got a Canterbury tshirt for 7.50 half price i think.. That was in Tralee

I got a Canterbury tee for €7.50 too in Elverys in Blanchardtown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Stirling

Don't suppose anyone knows whats the story with Buy4Now and their delivery policy? Set up a few Canterbury items through the site and its being marked as not available to deliver. In Ballincollig in Cork by the way so not totally back of beyonds so not sure whats up with it??

Advertisement