Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale - FN F2000

• 24-09-2008 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

FN F2000 Tactical

JLS manufacturer

Similar AEG Here
    Reason: Rarely used, never been skirmishing with it.

Includes 2 hi-caps [tony's mid caps wont work with it for some reason] battery and charger as supplied, cleaning rod, manual, no original box, no sling was included.

WLTS for ~100 euro

The unit itself is fairly accurate, very powerful and has a high rate of fire [haven't chrono'd it, though due to lack of use i'd say its probably the same as indicated on the box]

Looks pretty sweet, some superficial paint scrapes on the piticanny rail that were there when i bought it, it is a clone after all.
    Care needed when loading mags, it takes m4 mags but certain types do not work in it, best bring it with you when buying new ones.

Dublin Area

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Any Pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

i will at some point, no aeg's in the workplace :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

i would be intrested in this for asking price plus postage if you are willing to post. do you do paypal?

@ paypal, unfortunately not, never figured it out.
    i'm sure i could find a way to post it.
    tho it would suit best if a meeting could be arranged for inspecting goods, etc., would also help with the paying situation. willing to travel by train, if that helps. it

Kromdar wrote: »
    @ paypal, unfortunately not, never figured it out.
    i'm sure i could find a way to post it.
    tho it would suit best if a meeting could be arranged for inspecting goods, etc., would also help with the paying situation. willing to travel by train, if that helps. it

if you can find out a price for postage and let us know i'm sure we can sort something out....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

I'll take it....

sorry Kromdar i'm going to have to withdraw offer ....good luck with the sale..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

is it the black one or the tan version?

@Nutz cheers buddy

@Peter Black Version, so it is.

@ghostwarrior - that a serious offer, yeah?

yes, i'll be at fingal this saturday and able to collect it any day during the week near the city centre

• Advertisement

cool, if there isn't any other takers than its pretty much yours. i'll get all the stuff together and set a date time etc.

sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

did you sell this ? if not I'd be interested.

(I'll send a pm to ask incase you dotn read this thread too.)

to be honest, i just got it back the other day, was in the back of my mates car [i don't really use it] for ages. the top rail has gone a bit , well, white. or metal. anyway i could respray it or sell as is, i'm none too pro at respraying. also i'm sure that ghostwarrior there has dibs on it if he's still interested... i know this is taking a long time but as i said, i haven't even seen the thing for about 2 weeks.

i'll charge it up make sure everything works well before i sell it obviously, but as it's a clone the paint on the metal bits was expected to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭gunner_twotone

Offer €80 and can collect

im still interested... can we meet up to test it on a site? im on drogheda this weekend...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭gunner_twotone

No bother Ghost!

If it falls through Im still interested!

ah, cant make it out this weekend, maybe swords next week if possible? or during the week in town [not that you'll be able to test it, but...]

Advertisement