Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detached house in Thurles.

Options
  • 24-09-2008 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

We are considering moving to Thurles and am looking for some advice as to best locations. My son is in fifth class so need to be near national and sec schools. Was looking at purchasing a detached or bungalow with space within walking distance of town. House prices appear to be high in Thurles , despite the drop in prices ? Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

hi,

i know a couple of people in Rosemount and they seem happy enough with it.
    thurles is very lucky form a schools side- primary schools include the pres, cbs, ursline and gael scoil.
    Secondary level has the pres, ursline, cbs , and the Gairm Scoil Mhuire( vocational ) boasts a Aonad -irish unit. Also the Secondary school in Borrisleigh is popular enough.

As to house prices I am not to sure, I say if you saw something you could get the price down to suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Thanks for your reply will check that one out

Advertisement