Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help

Options
  • 24-09-2008 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i AM NOT SURE THAT This is the right place to post this - but I have a question and was directed to this site - I have a L4-5 disc tear - been out of work for 3 months - i git called into the job today by the boss- and was told basically that Human Resources said that I abandoned my my - and didnt keep them informed as to what was happening - I get treated at the same place that I work and they know exactly whats going on -- also - they did an nternet search of me and printed out all of my blogs and produced this at the meeting - stating that if I am injured how can I do cardio - my "cardio" consists of walking - not even n a treadmill- just around the house or at the store or around the block - and they are using this against me

what should i do confused

Advertisement