Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

up for sale

Options
  • 24-09-2008 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

As posted on J+

Decided to give up collecting machines.Just dont have the time anymore,will be thining out the collection,just keeping the MW,Mario Bros,and outrun delux for that driving fix.

So these have to go in 1 lot

Scramble US spec ,good cab,some spares included,4x boards,Power block,CP.marquee

Omega Race UR 110v fair to good condition,monitor works,needs board work 2x included.

Asteroids UR untested,would need a complete rebuild all there except no back door,cab fair/poor condition

Paperboy cab fair/poor condition plays blind,CP is in good condition.

Defender cocktail plays cab needs work,CP nice,needs a clean

Also all the spares I have 4-5 monitors some work some dont,4-5 coin doors,bezels,CP,jSticks,boards etc whatever I can find.

These would have to collected based in Ireland about 1 hour from Dublin,as for photos search the FS section the defender is there etc,will upload the Paperboy and the Asteroids late wed night as there are stored in a differen location

as for price £1100 if they dont sell will just stick them in a 20' container for the next 20 years..........................

Any question let me know,Cheers MItch

Just to let you know,if it dosent sell in 1 lot might split if there is enough interest,

also have a couple of jamma cabs complete non working machines,couple of pokers machines counter tops fruits etc and s**t loads of spares

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,704 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Wow Mitch I'm shocked :eek:

If it doesn't go as one lot and you end up splitting some of it up, I wouldn't mind hearing what board you have. Maybe even some of the spare joys too.

But anyway, Good luck with the sale. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

Any pics ?

Good luck with the sale.

If you do decide to split ... I'd like to make an offer for Defender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

If you deciede to split, let me know, I PMed you about the countertop
    would be interested in the coctail too

Advertisement