Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Donahoe and Maxwell Caulfield join Emmerdale

Options
  • 23-09-2008 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

WTF?!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7630767.stm
    LA Law star Amanda Donohoe is joining the cast of Yorkshire soap Emmerdale.

The 46-year-old actress said she was "very excited" to be playing one half of "sexy new couple" Natasha and Mark Wylde, who retire to the country.

Her on-screen husband will be played by Dynasty and former Casualty star Maxwell Caulfield.

The couple, who are promised to be at the centre of some gripping storylines next year, will make their debut on the ITV1 soap at Christmas.

"I'm hoping the next few months will deliver some intriguing new storylines and I'm looking forward to galloping across the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and of course a pint of champagne at the Woolie," Donohoe said.

I bet when she made her big splash in Castaway, Donahoe never imagined she'd be in Emmerdale Farm. :eek:

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Wasn't she in LA LAW years ago , l remember him from one of the American Soaps , Dynasty l think.
    He is married to Hayley Mills sister.
    They should make a great addition to the cast, so l am looking forward to this.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

It will be interesting to see them in a rural soap

Advertisement