Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Western Arms releasing new GBB M4.

Options
  • 23-09-2008 7:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

A new version of the current one on the market, im interested in picking up one of these babys myself after using tonys one.
    Aparently this one has the new typr of hopup system since there was a lot of problems with the original design.,
    http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php
    wa_news_2309.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Hooray! That likely explains why the current model has dropped in price by about $150 on a lot of sites.

/me clears room on credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

lots of other stuff on the page as well... a balloon based flashbang or rather a balloon bang...it would be legal here unless balloons exploding are illegal...

the scar review which give the dboys one a good review

a new KA/Magpul release...

some good stuff coming

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

it would be legal here unless balloons exploding are illegal...

Well it could explain why none of the balloons at the HRTA birthday game last year actually popped...

Where the hell is that M7 being released, I want to pre-order it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

vtec wrote: »
    A new version of the current one on the market, im interested in picking up one of these babys myself after using tonys one.
    Aparently this one has the new typr of hopup system since there was a lot of problems with the original design.,
    http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php
    wa_news_2309.jpg

Are they the two that are rated at 360 using green gas?
    Valued at 500+ €?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Are they the two that are rated at 360 using green gas?
    Valued at 500+ €?

My one is rated at 360+ using green...in reality its about 320.
    Probably the climate difference.

• Advertisement
Advertisement