Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Cabinets in Dublin

Options
  • 23-09-2008 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Sorry in case this topic has already been created, i didn't find it...

Is There an arcade center in Dublin ? Have been living here for 2 years now, and never seen any ! If you know where to go (even if there is a very few cabinets) please share the info :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

Not sure, i've been trying to find a arcade distrubutor around here, if i find anything i'll be the first to tell ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,641 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Do you mean just a place to play? Like an arcade?

Dr. Quirkeys on O Connell street was always the place to go. Full of ..er...undesirables though.

If you're up for the trip, Star amusements on Bray seafront is good.

Now reading it, it does seem like he wants an Arcade rather then a arcade to buy,

Ive been to both the one in bray and quirkey's both excellent for ireland, though if your ever in london go to Picadilly and to trocodero, has all the latest fighter, ssf2, ect... mvc2. a hardcore gamers paradise.

Master of the Universe

I couldn't believe the arcades around Piccadilly. There was one in China town, full of Asian girls..playing videogames..and if I remember corrently, there were candy cabs too..

*sigh*

Over here we have chavs playing dance games.

It's just not the same thing!!!

Yeah, there are some great arcades in London town, and some better distrubtors for said arcades, if your ever going to london to pick up some boards pm me and i will tell ya the great cheap ones.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

appleidog wrote: »
    if your ever going to london to pick up some boards pm me and i will tell ya the great cheap ones.

Seriously? Nice one! I go to London quite regularly and have been trying to figure out something I can buy there that I can't get here.

That'd be great.

in london i can get literally any retro game, i have alot of contacts, for arcade and consoles, in ireland it is very very limited, like once i went into westend of london and came back with ssf2,tumblepop,dodgeball, pc engine for about 25 euro, and got marvel vs capcom 2 and capcom vs snk 2 dreamcast for 7euro. London is much better for gaming,

Advertisement