Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNL / Mad TV

Options
  • 23-09-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Are they shown on any UK channels?

I thought SNL was on Paramount?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Last season's Saturday Night Live was shown on one of the ITV's earlier this year, but a few months behind and with a lot of the sketches cut out. Also it was on at about 1-2am Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Don't know if they'll be showing it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

ITV 4 showed SNL months after they were shown in the US, and it was an hour long (it's like hour and a half when shown on NBC) so you miss out on some sketches and some of the jokes won't be as funny (as they refer to current affairs from a few months ago)

I waaaaaaayyyy prefer SNL to Mad TV, suffered through a Mad TV once, nearly killed myself, but i watch SNL every week...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i just don't see the funny in either of those shows. The very occasional political bit is funny, but so much ****e.

Advertisement